Tuesday, June 14, 2011

The high horse and the fall


Honestly, small children confuse the hell out of me. After all this to-ing and fro-ing and toy throwing they've gone and made friends. Really? Now? Like now would be a good time? How about last week? That would've been better.

It seems the headmistress's little chat with all of them must have struck a chord, for which I will be eternally grateful. I honestly think that when children this young start bullying others it is symptomatic of a deeper problem. It still needs to be addressed and ensured it never reoccurs.

But do I feel like a righteous idiot right now?
Unequivocally, yes.

It is not a pleasant feeling. Not unlike the jolt from falling off a very very high horse. But there you go, I can always remount tomorrow.

Image from: www.chinadaily.com.cn

No comments:

Post a Comment