Monday, August 11, 2008

I'm gonna shoot the whole day down!

How best to start a Monday Morning

Then by running a tub and jumping in without warning

To a bath filled with melt water from some Artic glacier

You know what? I’m going back to bed, I’ll call you later

There are only two ways this day could go

It could get better or it could just blow


Scott’s making stuff purple ‘cause he can

I’m logging onto to Facebook to find a hit man

I’ve only got access between one and two

Man, oh man, you haven’t got a clue

Just how irritating it can be

When you’re then interrupted by your CD

I’ve got another one of those briefs you know

The type that make you grunt and groan

To write a call to entry for some competition or other

God knows how you enter, ask your mother

You may will a prize of some sort or not

I haven’t a clue, but you’ve missed a full stop


Stop! Stop! Stop! I’m losing my head

I knew I should’ve stayed in bed.

Theo’s had enough, he’s gone home with the flu

Christina should really be doing that too

She lost her MAC – been essentially downgraded

Bitter and twisted she’s feeling quite jaded


Marc sent me a pic of a wee little house

For a sweet little lady and her sweet little spouse

It's cute - maybe a little bit twee

Not so sure if it's really me

I get where they're going and it's pretty cool

If you toned down the pink and added a pool

It's a tad overpriced in my estimation

But a nice little spot for a family vacation


Is my meeting tomorrow at One?

Or Wednesday and Three when I'm on the run?

It depends who you talk to

If its false or its true

Well babyshoes, I'm leaving it up to you!


Marais is having a complete breakdown

Approval processes are getting him down

Timing schedules the stuff of nightmares

We don’t have time to start splitting hairs

Just sort something out and get out of here!


I must update you on our proud peacock

Today he got one hell of a shock

You see the company cat has illusions of grandeur

If I spoke cat I might have tried to warn her

That taking on a bird of that size

Is really quite frankly not all that wise

Then again the bird is perfectly dense

And he flew right into the electric fence


Now I've written some utterly fabulous rules

If they can't figure them out they're a royal bunch of fools

I've done my very very best

And now I'm taking a well-earned rest

Having a smoke and a cup of tea

Basically, what I'm saying is... That's me!


No comments:

Post a Comment